Primary purpose: meet physical and emotional needs of our clients. We often ask for prayer and connect in conversation.
- Money and donations from The Compass Church
- 1113 cans of soup donated during Souper Bowl of Caring in February 2017
- 798 boxes of Mac & Cheese were donated by the Selma Compass Kids ministry
- 1039 families served in 2015
- 384 Volunteer Hours from 8 regular and 6 rotating volunteers. *The average family receives $25-$30 worth of groceries
- Total Commodities Received: 16,767 lbs.