This mission connects believers with vulnerable children. (James 1:27) “We unleash a group of people in this community and world to step in and break the cycle of brokenness, violence and neglect in children’s lives.”
See Facebook page
This ministry includes…
- trained CASA individuals to take court cases for foster care children
- foster families and support for them through meals, clothes, toys, love, prayer, and babysitting to support this family
- 8 week post-abortion Bible study to open our hearts/ minds to the silent suffering of women who have had an abortion. Leaders attended a training prior.
- Participation in Safe Families.
- Hosted Water Walk (250 attended) ($15,000 for a deep water well in Ethiopia.)
- 2 women in the group are World Vision Child Ambassadors
- Collected/delivered donations for an orphanage in Guatemala.
- The 2 WV Ambassadors found sponsors for 108 World Vision children
- Hosted the World Vision Experience. People learned about the plight of vulnerable children in the world.
- organized a sewing ministry
Leaders: Staci Buck, Kristen Herbst, Megean Mullins, Erin Yeskie
Contact Lisa Ellcessor for more info!