Ready for the “more” you’ve been looking for in life? SALT (Strategic Advanced Leadership Training) is an intense, yet rewarding leadership development course designed to make you a strong ministry leader. Students will gain a working knowledge of the Bible, learn and develop their leadership strengths, and gain practical experience in leadership for ministry and life. Specifically, students will:
- Study the Old and New Testaments by reading 4-5 chapters a day and answering questions based on your reading
- Learn how to prepare and lead a Bible study
- Learn how to prepare and deliver a devotional
- Learn your leadership strengths and how best to use them
- Learn important leadership principles that apply at church, home and work
- Focus on and research a specific area of desired growth, presenting your learning to your classmates.
- Develop critical spiritual practices, including Bible reading and study, prayer, and journaling.
At course completion, each graduate will be expected to serve as a leader in the church for two years.
Watch for upcoming dates.